Saturday, January 6, 2007

first time user!








hi everyone! so here is my go at trying to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our wonderful lives! so i am sure that most of you know that we finally have chris home with us and we are currently living in Lawton Oklahoma... lovely place, let me tell you what!
but we are all getting use to it here and loving being together as one big happy family!


chloe is now 9 months old and growing like a weed! she is crawling like a pro and about ready to start walking real soon. she LOVES to eat... i think she would eat all day if i let her! but besides eating and playing there isn't much more... she is a really good baby!

Ireland is 2 years old now and potty training... and thus far, it is the hardest thing i have had to deal with... but she is really doing great with it! i think in a few more weeks she should be good to go! ireland is such a smart little girl! she has a vocab that could put a 4 year old to shame (and i'm not just bragging... it's the truth!). she is learning to push our buttons, but is still a real good kid... let me just say there is never a dull moment when she is awake!


we just got home from spending christmas in Colorado. it was awesome! we got lots of snow while we were there... more snow than i have ever seen in longmont... but it was soooooo fun! ireland loved the snow... her favorite thing to do was eat it. chloe never got to go play in the snow but she did like to watch everyone else!


My sister and Matt and Camdyn got to come too, so it was the whole family together for Christmas! couldn't have asked for anything better! i think that Nana and Papaw kinda liked it too!






now we are back home and back in the swing of things. chris had to go back to work and me and the girls are back to playing!
i will try my best to keep this updated a few times a week... as long as there is free time somewhere in my day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! I am so excited about you doing this, it's such a fun way to keep in touch. Only thing is that it makes me miss you guys a lot more! But i am glad I get to see what's going on!

maren said...

yea for kimmi blogging! woo-hoo! i miss you all like crazy and can't wait to see you soon. love you long time!!!

Gran said...

Kimmi, This is great. I as so excited when Chris called me and told me about it. You did a great job. Keep up the good work.

Nana said...

Yeah, I am so excited. This means I'll get pics on a regular basis, woo hoo!!! But, I agree with Sissy, this does make me miss you all that much more. But, that doesn't mean you aren't supposed to do a new blog at least 3 times a week, you know. Gotta keep Nana happy!!!

spedetir24 said...

I am so excited that you are going to keep us updated! I miss you guys tons!!! Just wanted to let you know that I forwarded your e-mail (about this) to Hillary and Ms. Joy so they can enjoy your updates too! Talk to ya soon! :)

coriecole said...

Yea! I love reading these! I think I may start one myself.

Gran said...

Oh my gosh. You all need to stop watching TV until she goes to bed. But she is to cute to get mad at her.

Mary Kay said...

Kimmi, I'm sure her skin was dry from her trip to Colorado and she just didn't want to bother you and Chris to do a little moisturizing. And yes she is adorable, they both are!
Mary Kay

Janet said...

Hi Kimmi and Chris,
Thanks for the blog. Those are the prettiest, most adorable babies ever! I hope to get to see you next time you are in town.
Love to all, Aunt Janet

Margaret said...

Hello...Finally, we go in. We forgot to put www. before the shellaby. We are so computer literate..... That is so cute about the lotion. It reminds me of he Uncle Butch when he was two. He and a friend got into the lotion in the bathroom and were having a great time sliding all across the floor. Lotion must feel really good to two-year-olds. The girls are so cute. Love you guys.....Margaret/Grandma