Thursday, October 25, 2007

yum... pancakes!

Pancakes and Curtains!!!
we had pancakes last night for dinner and the pictures were too cute to not post! i think that pancakes might be Chloe's favorite food... but you really can't blame her cause mommy makes them good with chocolate chips! she had 2 whloe pancakes and would have eaten more if i didn't stop her!
Ireland loves pancakes just as much... but she is pretty neat with them... not as
out of control as Chloe! and i think Ireland would eat the bacon just as
much as she would eat the pancakes! just like daddy!


i got new curtains for my birthday and i really love them. so i thought i would let everyone see them! i know i'm kind of a dork... but i'm really excited about them!!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the curtains! Love the chocolate chip excitement! They both look like they definitely enjoyed dinner that night! Can't wait to see them (and you) in just two weeks!

Gran said...

Too,Too cute. Looks like Chloe does like those pancakes. So does Ireland. I am glad that I didn't have to clean Chloe up. lol I do like your curtains. Tell Ireland to get ready for Gran because I am comming to a Princess Birthday Party and I will have my camera. So tell her to get ready. If I can bring anything just let me know. Love you guys.

maren said...

Love the curtains - super fabulous! :o) Miss you all and love you long time!