Monday, November 5, 2007

don't ask... cause i don't even know!!!


these are a few pictures of a typical day for Ireland.

this is what i deal with day after day... never too boring and always fun....
this is really a drum that we got for Chloe last Christmas...
but when Ireland plays with it it is no longer a drum
but a space helmet and she is a spaceman.
she daily goes to "outerspace"

Ireland was playing back in her room for awhile the other night... and when i asked her to come out to the living room and tell me what she was doing this is how she walked down the hall. she had my sunglasses, hat, and shoes on. then she told me she was a "gangsta" and that uncle matt would think she as cool. Chris and i laughed so hard i could barely get the picture taken!!!!

i don't even know what goes on in her head!
i love it!!!

this is Chloe's new camera smile. when you ask her to smile she starts

running for the camera and says cheeeeeeese!!!!

it makes me laugh so hard!!!! we sure do have some funny kids...

i think they take after their dad... i'm really a lot more normal than them!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at those pictures! I love that she is even doing the "gangsta" face Uncle Matt taught her...too funny! Can't wait to see you soon!

The Malloy Family said...

I love that she knows that Uncle Matt is a gangsta! Too freakin cute! You really do have adorable children...and they are SO funny! They were precious in their little Halloween costumes!

maren said...

Seriously... your kids are hilarious!!! Love the gangsta pictures! And Chloe is getting SO big! We can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) Love you long time!

Gran said...

I love your new blog. These girls are to cute. Ireland has such a personality. No she does not take after her Dad. Chloe is just Chloe. I love her. I love them both. I am so glad I get to see my great granddaughters and be a part of there life. It makes me feel good.