Sunday, January 6, 2008

girls will be girls!


Only Ireland!!!
Ireland was upstairs playing with Chloe and when i told her to come downstairs to give kisses for naptime, this is what she came down looking like. i laughed out loud!!! she is too funny for words... she told us she was Princess Ireland!

the back view was my favorite! too funny!

Daddy taught her how to pose! what a ham!


i just had to throw this one in cause i felt bad that there weren't any pictures of Chloe... Daddy let them play with play-doh while i was at the grocery store... what a good daddy!


3 comments:

Gran said...

Princess Ireland looks to cute. She is a ham. I love it. I bet they had fun with the play-doh. Did they get it every where??

coriecole said...

love it. she's such a character!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures...too funny! I told Matt the, "And suddnely I woke up" story and he laughed so hard...she's always good for a laugh.