Tuesday, January 22, 2008

when daddy is in charge....

This morning I got to go to Starbucks with my friend, Katie... and while i was gone this is what Chloe did.... she played in all of Mommy's make-up....
giving daddy kisses!
Ireland was playing with Katie's hat and she looks CUTE!!!!!
Blowing kisses!
This is what Ireland was doing while Chloe was in my make-up! She is sooooo funny!!! I love it!
Just has to let you see the mess one more time! Ha ha! I think she was putting it on her baby... who knows really!


9 comments:

Gran said...

Oh Chloe, what did you do?? I love the way Ireland dresses up. Get those two together alone and just see what happens!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures...I could jsut picture her doing that when you told me and the pictures make it that much better! Ireland looks so cute dressing up!

maren said...

I totally agree with Sarah - the pictures just make the story that much better. She's hilarious! And Ireland dressing up - that kid rocks!

Katie R said...

They are ridiculous! Love the make-up bag :) Ireland is so great. I miss you! P.S. I wish I was at Starbucks with you.

Nana said...

She looks so innocent in those pics! Too funny!

Ireland can dress up in anything, and look like a pricess!!!

The Oakes said...

wow i had a lot to catch up on!! love all of the pictures it makes me look forward to all of the dress up that im sure will happen at our house in a few yrs.

coriecole said...

daddy would have died in my house. but cute outfit on ireland. :)

the barnes family said...

I love reading your blog. It is so fun to what the girls are doing and how they're growing! How in the world did you react to make-up all over the place? It would be hard not to laugh!

Anonymous said...

so nice to see a mum that cares enough to put sexy little panties on her daughter, a man always appreciates having some sexy panties to take off before he licks thepussy and I certainly want to get hers off and lick her