Friday, February 1, 2008

Back in action!

This is a picture of Ireland trying to trace the letters in her name. She has started showing a lot of intrest in learning how to write letters and she is already doing great! She knows how to make a lot of them! What a smart little cookie she is!
I recently took away Chloe's morning nap. She usually does just fine and is full of energy until the minute she lays down in the afternoon. But there are some days where you can tell she misses it... this was one of those days. She just lays on Chris for 45 minutes sometimes. She will miss her daddy! :(
Chris took this picture today. Ireland was using the box as a boat... and dragon racing boat to be exact... and of course Chloe had to join in!
Chloe has been a little sick today and has had a really stuffy nose. So after dinner Chris gave her a warm bath in the sink. She thought it was pretty neat stuff!

7 comments:

Gran said...

The pic are great. The one of Chloe and herDad is to cute. They both will miss him and I knnow you will too. I know that I will.

the barnes family said...

Sarah told me the news about Chris and my heart was just breaking for your family. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your sweet little family.

Katie R said...

i love you and your precious girls!! hope you are feeling better. Give chris and the girls my love.

maren said...

i think the picture of chloe in the sink is my favorite picture of her ever. seriously - can she be any cuter?!

Nana said...

Love the pics. Sorry Chloe is sick, hope she's better.

Anonymous said...

Love the sink picture, she looks so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see you guys, and it's goign to be soooo soon!

Anonymous said...

let me lick yourpussy clean poppet