Friday, February 29, 2008

bye daddy!


Chris had to go off to training so we decided to make him some cookies! Let me just tell you how much fun that was! :)

Ireland is a really good at helping and dose a really good job. Chloe isn't a great helper... but she sure tries! She just likes to do what Ireland is doing!

Chloe loved getting dirty and in the middle of everything!




Julia brought over some dress up clothes to play with and Chloe loved playing with it!!!!! this is a pictutre of her dancing like a princess! love it!!!!



okay, there is a story behind this picture! so, chris is starting to get ready for his deployment. the army gives all the soldiers lists for packing and they have to get everything on the list... there are some pretty silly things on the list. one of the things chris had to get was a travel pillow. well, ireland found the travel pillow yesterday while chris was packing everything up... she decided that it fit perfectly on her head... she came into the kitchen to show me and then she told me that it was her ipod! and not just any ipod... her princess ipod! it made me laugh out loud! what 3 year old pretends to have an ipod! haha... she is too funny for me!
well, that is all. we probably won't post too many blogs (if any) for the next 2 weeks. Chris is gone and took the camera with him. so please keep me in your prayers since i am all by myself with 2 kids!!!!

7 comments:

Gran said...

I love the pic. Princess Ireland does look like a real princess. Tell her that Gran said that she does. Chloe on the other hand looks so cute making cookies. I just love her pic. Tell Sweet Pea that Gran will be ther so see them soon. I guess you know who Sweet Pea is?? Tell Chloe that I would like some Cookies also when I come. I will call you while Chris is gone. Take Care and I Love you guys. That's sad " Buy Daddy"

Gran said...

Of course I spelled bye daddy wrong. Sorry.

coriecole said...

those pictures are adorable! i love the ipod. good luck these next few weeks!

The Oakes said...

you have to add a copy of that picture to chris' packing list!

Grandma said...

I didn't realize that Chris was leaving so soon. Tell the girls that this Grandma loves them and I will pray for you all every day. Give us an address for Chris, too. Love you

Anonymous said...

So I don't know why it's taken me so long to comment on this, but Ireland cracks me up. I just want to spend like 5 minutes inside her head to see what is really going on in there! She is too funny. Camdyn and Chloe are so going through the same things right now...gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

mum no worries I will help with the kids, maybe I can sleep over and all 4 of us can share a bed ournaked bodies rubbing all over each other