Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't faint... here is a new blog!


I know its been awhile since I have posted... but here are some pictures for you all to enjoy! We haven't done anything exciting since my last post... so the pictures are just us hanging out and doing our day to day thing! :o)

I made Ireland a paper chain for the amount of days until Chris comes home on leave... we kind of just guessed. We know it will some time in Feburary so I just made enough links to make it to the middle of the month... She loves it! We take one off everyday and there is a little something special written on each link... stuff like Daddy blew you a kiss today, or Daddy misses you lots and lots... stuff like that... So she gets to take one off each day and she thinks it is really neat! I am really happy she enjoys it and I didn't waste the 3 hours it took me to make it! :o)



Chloe is successfully potty trained! She loves to wear her big girl panties! The only problem is she never wants to have her pants on anymore... which i guess isn't really a change from before. She has kind of always loved being naked... She is too funny!
This picture is just another day in the life of Chloe... she found Ireland's socks and put them on... I thought she looked too cute in her panties and socks!
Just a funny picture of Chloe... I love the way her eyes look in this picture... pretty brown eyes!






The other day after lunch the girls had some Skittles to eat... Chloe thought that sucking them off the table was the best way to eat them... Ireland soon followed Chloes lead... It was pretty funny to watch...






This is one of Chloe's favorite places to sit... on the window sill her room.

Papaw made this sock puppet in a art class at school... Ireland fell in love with it from the minute he brought it home... His name is Rip... I guess cause he is a surfer (Papaw has a good imagination)... But Ireland plays with him all the time. She even has a different voice for Rip and she has conversations with him... The other day she was teaching Rip a song and she would sing a little part in her voice and then make Rip repeat her in Rips voice... it was awesome to watch!

Well, that is all! I hope you all enjoyed it... and I promise I will try harder to get one up sooner next time! :o)

6 comments:

The Oakes said...

looks like the daddy chain was a great idea!! i love that picture of chloe too and the puppet story is great can't wait to hear Rip's voice!

Anonymous said...

I love the daddy chain and writing those things on each link was a fabulous idea! Good work! I can just hear her speaking in Rip's voice, she is just too funny! Can't wait until we get to come hang out soon!

The Malloy Family said...

Hooray! A new blog!! I love all the pictures...what a great idea on the paper chain! Maybe we'll do a Christmas one this year...
Congrats on Chloe being potty trained!!! That is AWESOME!!! I'm so proud...and a little more than slightly jealous. :)
Love the sock puppet. Ireland is such a ham!

Katie R said...

your children are freaking funny! What a creative chain :) I am proud of your hard work! It looks like you used pretty papers too. I miss you. Call me soon.

Grandma said...

That paper chain is wonderful. I know Chris is counting the days as well. I remember during VietNam how we counted the days. It was very hard. God Bless You all

Gran said...

I love the idea of a paper chain, and I know that Ireland does too. Good job to Chloe for being potty trained. I love the blog and the new pic. Keep up the good work.