Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just some fun pictures!

So, here are just some cute pictures... I have also posted 2 other blogs tonight so don't stop at this one! I think that might be a record for me or something... 3 posts in one day! Anyways, I hope you like the pictures and I will post one tomorrow or the next day from Thanksgiving and our early Chirstmas with Aunt Sissy and Uncle Matt! :o)

This was last Sunday before church... Chloe looked pretty stylin' in her new outfit! I thought her Daddy would like this outfit! Pretty cute!



Ok, this is Chloe trying to make a vacume sound... I don't know how she came up with this... but it makes for a pretty awesome picture!



Just a typical Ireland picture... looking too cute for her own good! I think she gets prettier every day!



And since I had a typical Ireland picture, I thought I would throw in a typical Chloe picture... she has on 2 pair of jammies... or maybe 3... I don't remember! But she also has on her ballernia skirt... one of her everyday staples... and she is doing her "ballet" moves... wow... that is all I can say... wow!

Well, that is that! Stay tuned for more pictures!

2 comments:

Katie R said...

Your kids are so stinking funny. I love Chloe's church outfit and I love their typical pics. They are getting so big!

maren said...

super-duper cute! love love love the typical pictures - so perfect! :o)