Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally Thanksgiving pictures!

So here are the Thanksgiving pictures I said I would put up... I didn't take many pictures. I was too busy cooking my first big Thanksgiving! :) But here are the ones I did get and I hope you all enjoy! Sorry they are kind of late... but better late than never!


Ireland playing with Auntie Robin... Robin is so great at playing with Ireland! So good actually, that Ireland thinks that is the main reason Auntie Robin shows up... just to play with her! Ireland looks mad in this picture... but I promise they were having fun! :)

Silas was super happy all day... like always! But I thought he was extra cute in this shirt... maybe cause i bought it for him or something... but he looks cute in everything!


Ireland got to pick out her bow on Thanksgiving... its kind of big!!! :)


This is the outfit that Chloe started the day in... she wanted so bad to wear her swimming suit and I didn't have the time to argue with her! So this was the compromise! :)


And this is how she ended... she is so funny!
We had a great Thanksgiving... Chris got to call and that made it even better... the only thing that was missing was him being here with us... but that will have to wait until next year I guess! We have so much to be thankful for and we are a blessed family!

4 comments:

the barnes family said...

I love the picture of Chloe in her swimming suit! She is definitely a trend setter!

maren said...

Stinkin' cute! Ireland looks extra grown up in this picture of her with her fun bow - sheesh! :o)

Gran said...

These pic are just to cute. That Silas is a big boy, Matt better watch out. lol Ireland and Chloe get cutter ever time I see a pic of them. Wish I could see them!!!

coriecole said...

so sweet!