Friday, February 27, 2009

He's home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Chris came home today for his R&R! He got to DIA at 11:30am. The girls and I went to the airport to pick him up. I had the girls make some signs that said "Welcome Home Daddy" on them and they were so proud of them! Ireland was so excited to see Chris... she was just giddy all morning. Chloe wasn't too sure what was going on until she saw him for the first time... and she hasn't left his side yet! Chloe just keeps looking at Chris and saying "Daddy" and then touching his face or rubbing his arm... it is pretty dang cute. I don't think she knows what to do with herself! :)
So, he is here for 18 days and we are going to enjoy every minute of it! I am so excited for the next 2 weeks!
I will try and get some pictures up tonight of the big event of picking him up... I didn't get loads of pictures since I was the only adult there and I had to hug and kiss my husband AND try to get good pictures. But I know I got a few goods one... so look for them later today or tomorrow!
Thanks for all your prayers over the last few months! We all appreciated them more than words can say! We love all our blog readers very much! God bless! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! This made me teary eyed just picturing him getting home. I remember how emotional it was last time. Enjoy him!