Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun in the sun....

Well, our move is done. We made it to Oklahoma and on to Texas for a short visit... that is where we are now. Chris' family haven't seen the girls since last July, so this trip was long over due! We are having lots of fun here but we are already missing Colorado! This weather will take some time to get use to!
There are kind of a lot of pictures on this post so enjoy!
Oh, and I will get a post of our new house as soon as I get it cleaned up and ready to show off! :)

The girls playing Legos with Connor... Ireland and Chloe LOVE Connor and he plays so good with them!


Gran really likes to take pictures of the girls and she takes one just about every morning after I do the girls hair... this is one of those pictures. Pretty cute!


I love Chloe's sassy attitude in this picture! Her true color coming out!


Playing on the swing in the back yard... they love this past time!

Ireland, Gran, and Chloe looking pretty! The girls have had a great time with their Great Gran! :)


Connor's school did a fundraiser at the local Chick-fil-A one night this week and they had lots of fun things to do there... like face painting. So we went to it and the girls got to pick out what they wanted painted on their faces... Gran took this picture after we got home in the side yard... I cannot get over how cute the girls look in it! What beautiful girls!

Other morning picture with a classic Ireland pose!


This is also another morning picture... Chloe trying to pose like Ireland. She doesn't have it down like Ireland yet... but I am sure its only a matter of time! :)
Ireland on the tramp... the girls have spent most of their time on the tramp, but you can't get very good pictures while they are on it, so this is the only one I have for you. And, YES... I let Chloe jump on it too even though she broke her leg last summer on this very one... and she loved every minute of it! :) And, NO... she did not break any sort of bone this time!

Last night Uncle Danny came over to use the garden hose to wash some tires... it wasn't long before Chloe felt like she needed to help him out! Uncle Danny ended up getting pretty wet by the end of it, but it was pretty fun to watch!
Chloe eventually got bored with the tire washing and the hose quickly turned into a drinking fountain... she was soaked by the end of it too...
This is the picture we will end on... she looks like a wet dog... a really CUTE wet dog!
As you can tell, the girls have had a great visit here! We head back to OK tomorrow and they are both really sad. Ireland has already asked me when we are coming back.
I will try to keep everyone posted on what is going on with Chris and his coming home... I can only say so much online, but I will try my best to keep you all informed!
And, bear with me while I don't have internet at my house... I will post another one as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pics! Looks like they had a blast...I'm sure everyone did! Glad you got to take a trip down there so soon! Can't wait to see pics of the house.

maren said...

Looks like everyone had a great time in Texas! Super cute new pictures - love the last one of Chloe! :o) See you soon- yea!!!

The Oakes said...

I'm thinking in no time flat Chloe will have her own little picture pose. Can't wait to see pictures of the house. Saw Nana and Papaw at church and they said the bed was a hit. We will pray for a good trip home!

The Malloy Family said...

so cute! Ireally think Ireland is going to be a model...or an actress, or something that involves a camera!
Can't wait to see pics of your house!!!