Saturday, September 19, 2009

Already gone...

Sad news for us... We had to give Piper away already. In a matter of 24 hours she made me one sick momma! I thought I had out grown my dog alleregy. But no such luck.
So we ended up giving her to one of Chris' friends from work that has 2 other dogs.
The girls are doing pretty good with it... I think Chris is the most sad about it. He really loved her... even after one day. I am pretty much feeling like the worst mom and wife ever right now. At least we know she is in a good home. Poor little thing getting passed around...
Anyways, just thought I would give you all an update!

2 comments:

maren said...

Bummer! :( I thought you'd outgrown it too, but hey - mama takes priority! At least this way the girls (and Chris) will still have the chance to see her sometimes!

The Oakes said...

Oh man, that stinks for you guys. I hope all are readjusting well.