Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Go Horns!

Here in the Shellaby household we are happy it is football season! We are ready to see what the Longhorns are going to do this season and are expecting great things!
Saturday the girls got to wear their UT shirts... they need more because this is all they have... but they sure do love them!


The girls and Daddy watching Americas Funniest Videos... Ireland use to love watching this show with Papaw. So she as very excited when Daddy turned it on the other day. They all 3 sat just like this for the whole show.


This weekend it was very rainy. It started Friday night and rained until Sunday. In Colorado when it rains it gets cold... in Oklahoma when it rains it stays warm. It was so cool to me. I guess I just never thought about it being any different than what I was raised around. So while it was raining pretty hard, the girls got to run around in it. They loved it. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love playing in the rain! Love the pics...we wore our football gear Saturday too...Cute pics!

The Oakes said...

Ellis just watched AFHV on Sunday night and thought it was hilarious. Wish we were there to play in the rain with you!

maren said...

So cute! I wanna come play in the rain!!! :o)

Gran said...

I love the pic of the 3 of them watching TV. Chloe with her legs crossed. To cute. The Long Howns shirts are cute. I have been looding for more but the are hard to find in there size. But I will keep on looking.