Monday, September 21, 2009

Most Random Kids EVER!!

I am sure you have all figured out by now that Ireland has a great imagination! She can create a game out of anything.


Chris cut the top off the top our old dryer box... Ireland immediately turned it into a boat. She got out her life jacket and got one for Chloe too. Then she found the handle that goes to their trike and that was the oar.


They both sat out in the middle of our driveway in the top of a cardboard box... life jackets on pretending they were on the wide open seas. I am not sure why, but the image just struck me as so funny!!

At one point Chloe braved the seas alone... you see, there was a waterfall up ahead and Ireland wasn't brave enough... But after Chloe managed to get through that Ireland "swam" back out and rejoined her.

This picture is my favorite... you can see how into the game they are! I think I might have the most random kids EVER! But we'll keep them I guess!

5 comments:

maren said...

I LOVE it! They are so fabulous! I especially love the waterfall... Chloe would be the one to brave it! :o) Miss those girls!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Ireland "swam" back...I can just picture it all!

Gran said...

This is cute. She does know how to make a game out of a piece of cardboard. That is real good.

The Oakes said...

So glad she had enough thought to grab the life vests. I'm sure her swim away from the waaterfall would have been very difficult without it!

Nana said...

I can so hear the conversation.
"OH, no, Chloe, there's a waterfall. I'm going to jump out, and you brave the rapids." And, of course, Chloe complies. Too funny. Love that imagination.