Monday, March 15, 2010

Guess what we did this weekend....

We painted!!!! Here is a little peek into our new living room... The colors are green and gray. And I SWEAR the green looks so much brighter on "film" then it is in real life... really! But I am not going to lie, it is a pretty bold green. Just a little more toned down than it looks like here!
We all love it so much and couldn't be happier!
Sorry about the bright windows! So, what do you all think? And remember, its a lot brighter on here! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good work! Now you can come do mine!

maren said...

Love it! I'm so excited to see it in real life!!!

Gran said...

Well it looks good. This morning when Chris told me what color I said well ok. I wasn't to sure about it. But I must admit it looks really good.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i definitely enjoy all your posting style, very charming.
don't give up and keep posting since it just simply that is worth to read it,
looking forward to see far more of your current web content, cheers :)