Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm trying....

I know I promised you all a blog by today at the latest. I am sorry to say its not going to happen. I am having a hard time getting pictures from my mom's camera to my computer. We thought if she just uploaded all her pictures to Photobucket I would be able to get them off line that way... but not so much. So I have to wait until she is done with her trip and then she will have to email them to me. But I promise as soon as I get the pictures in my hand, I will get an awesome blog up! So just hang tight and wait for it!!! :)

5 comments:

Gran said...

We can wait.

Nana said...

I promise I will email them first thing Thu morning. Not sure which ones to send. Don't suppose you want all 270!

Gran said...

i'll take all 270 pic. lol

Gran said...

i'll take all 270 pic. lol

Gran said...

I'll take all 270 pic. lol