Sunday, May 30, 2010

An eventful morning.

A dresser fell on the girls today. It was traumatic. They both got hurt. But they are ok now...
Ireland got a fat lip...

And some pretty big bruises on her shins that didn't show up on the camera.

But she is relatively unscathed.... could have been a lot worse for her.

Chloe's injuries look a lot worse than Ireland's. Chloe didn't want her picture taken because she doesn't like to admit that her owie on her nose is still there...
But it is... it isn't bleeding anymore... but it was

She has a raspberry along her cheek too. And she won't let me near her face with a washcloth because she is afraid I am going to touch her nose... thus the food all over her face.

Again, it could have been worse. Thankfully it wasn't.

Yes it was traumatic. Yes we talked to them about hanging on open dresser drawers. No... I don't think this will happen again!
And yes, they are ok.

5 comments:

maren said...

Crazy women!! :o) So glad that they are ok... and you all made it through... relatively unscathed. ;) Love you guys!

Gran said...

Poor babies. You are right, I bet thy won't do that again. Love them girls.

Nana said...

Kids!!! It could have been so much worse. I do love that one pic of Chloe, even with the owie on her nose.

The Malloy Family said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry!

We just had to go buy wall anchors to anchor all of our stuff to the walls. London is a climber, and it freaks me out. We had a family at church that the "it could have been much worse" happened to. I'm so glad that the girls are okay!

Anonymous said...

I am glad my girls are okay! I love you! - Aunt Missy