Sunday, May 23, 2010

They can't be bothered

I usually have the problem of my kids "over posing" for the camera. More Ireland than Chloe... but both of them are pretty bad about it. If they see the camera they usually go straight into fake and cheesy smile.
Well, yesterday that was not the case... they simply couldn't be bothered. They were playing with some Play-Doh... and very into it. I think I got 1... that's right 1 picture where Chloe (not Ireland) is looking at the camera. Oh the things you do when you are having fun.

They were playing Princess and the Frog. Recreating the scene where Princess Tiana asks Naveen to mince the mushrooms for her "gumble" (gumbo)... over and over and over again. It was pretty awesome.



Oh there it is! The one picture with eyeballs in it!

I love the looks of concentration in all the pictures... they obviously had tons of fun!

3 comments:

Gran said...

Well they just don't want to be bothered. This is to cute. Love all the pic. Good blog.

maren said...

So, so cute! Love pictures like these... capturing real moments! :o)

Nana said...

You are becoming a camera fanaitic, I love it. I've seen the purple beads in a few pics, Irelands new fav? Miss you.