Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chloe's favorite past time....

Ok, these pictures are from May... I meant to post them and totally forgot.
They just make me smile when I look at them.
Chloe loves to play with her daddy... but the way they play is pretty funny! She likes to climb all over him and pimch, squeeze, and grab his face... and he just lets her. I guess it's this weird little game they have.

He seriously just sits there and lets her climb all over him!
(please excuses her dirty clothes and face... obviously we had something messy for dinner and she really enjoyed it)


These pictures just make me smile and laugh! I love it!

4 comments:

maren said...

Seriously so awesome! I love that she's making funny faces when she's playing with Chris' face and I love the last one where she's sitting on his head! Hahahaa! Super cute one of the two of them in the middle too! Love these pictures! :o)

Gran said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Looks like she just loves her Dad.

Nana said...

So funny! I remember when you were visiting, you warned me about this "game" when she was sitting on my lap just in case she started with me. He is such a good Daddy to endure that.

Anonymous said...

Give her the cokc already jeez