Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fashion Model...

Ireland got a new haircut for school. It looks really cute. I figured you all would want to see some pictures... so I had to FORCE Ireland to have a little photo shoot.
I had to tie her down and MAKE her smile...
And when I thought it couldn't get any harder to get a good picture... I had to spank her real hard so she would listen and smile...
It was really hard work... but someone had to make her smile...

I think in the end I got at least a one good picture...
It's too bad she doesn't like the camera...
That would make my life a lot easier!
It's obvious she will have no career as a super model!
Maybe next time I will actually get a "good" picture! :)

8 comments:

The Oakes said...

I had some catching up to do. Love the new van! Can't wait to hear the name. Sorry you are having such a hard time getting Ireland to smile. She has always been such a shy, quiet child. :) Cute school hair. Hope the 1st day is terrific!!

Gran said...

I love the pic. That saying a whole lot since I don't really like pic. But these are supper dooper. Tell Ireland she needs to smile alittle more tho. lol

Gran said...

I forgot to say that I love the hair cut. Good job.

maren said...

...and too bad this isn't the cutest blog post ever and bummer that she's not the best 5 year old i know. :o)

Grandma said...

Cute...Maybe if you tickled her,,,you could get her to smile more..if that's possible. Love you guys. When will we know about the next one?

Anonymous said...

What a great first day of school haircut! She is more beautiful than Princess Tiana!

Anonymous said...

I love Ireland in her new stylish haircut. Course I loved her without it too! I think green is her color she looks fabulous! Have a great first day sweetie! I love you! - Aunt Missy

Anonymous said...

Sexy