Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tour de Shellaby

The girls got new bikes!!! :) Gran is here for a visit and she decided she wanted to help get them some bikes.
So on Friday night we went to the PX and got the girls some bikes. We let them pick out their helmets... princess of course.
The helmets came with knee pads. Pretty awesome deal!
To say the girls were excited would be a HUGE understatement! :)
They both couldn't wait to get going!

Chris helped Chloe figure out how to keep her feet on the pedals.

Ireland was a natural!

They've had them for 2 days now and they still love them. Yesterday at breakfast Ireland got up and went to the back door. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "Oh, I just really love my bike so I was looking at it."
Safe to say, Gran made their day... no, week... no, YEAR! :)
Thanks Gran!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my bike too! Can't wait to go riding with the girls! Nice helmets, where can i get one.

maren said...

So, so, so awesome! Love that you can tell how excited they are by their huge smiles! :o) And I must say that I really like the picture of Chris on the bike. Ha!!! Good work, Gran!

maren said...

Oh man, I just looked again and noticed the ribbons on the handlebars... the coolest thing EVER. :o) Love you guys!