Friday, October 29, 2010

Ireland's school picture!


Ireland's school picture turned out GREAT! No big shock there! :) The school had an awesome option this year where you could just order a CD with printing rights. So I didn't have to get one of those photo packages that had too many wallets and not enough 5x7's! Now I can just print out exactly what I want and need. That being said, I haven't printed anything out yet! :) But I will, promise! Until then, you all can look at her pretty face right here!

6 comments:

Gran said...

So beautiful. She take's such good pictures. Great school pic. Cain't wait until I get mine.

The Oakes said...

You are right, it is really no surprise. That kid is the cutest!! Could I borrow her for a few hours to give mine a few smile tips?

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is super photogenic! Love her!

Nana said...

Love the pic! I still can't believe she's in school.

Unknown said...

The girls look adorable, such cute costumes, looks like they had such a good time, good job mommie and daddy

Grandma Sherry said...

The girls look so cute, love the costumes, good job mommie....