Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decorations!

I just want to start off by saying sorry. I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving or any pictures while my parents were here... so you will all have to miss out on those moments. But I did get some pictures of the girls decorating the Christmas tree (Nana and Papaw were still here when we did it, but they managed to not get in any pictures!).


Decorating was so fun this year! The girls were so excited about it! I think it is the first year that they have both been just down right giddy to get the tree put up and start the Christmas holiday!


They both did really really great and we didn't have any broken anything!!!






Our tree topper is kind of sad. We got it for our first tree that was really small and we have never bought a new one... But the girls loved helping Daddy put it on!


We had such a good time and are so excited for the Christmas season! We listen to Christmas music everyday and watch Christmas movies a lot! I love this time of year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorating was a big hit at our house this year too! So much fun now that they enjoy all of the traditions! Can't wait until we get to partake in some of the traditions together!

Gran said...

Looks like they did a great job. Tell Ireland I like her earrings. They are 2 cute girls. I love them so much.