Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chloe's birthday!

I know this is a little over due... but here is the blog about Chloe's birthday. She got to celebrate her birthday with Nana and Papaw on her actual birthday and then that weekend we got to have her birthday party.
She wanted to have a puppy party... we made puppy collars and puppy ears. They turned out pretty cute and the kids loved making them!
We got to have Aunt Sissy, Uncle Matt, Silas, and Camdyn there for the party so it was extra special! Here are some pictures...





Chloe got so many great presents! She got 2 new swimming suits! You guys know her so well! :)


She wanted cake pops instead of an actual cake. So Aunt Sissy and I tried our hand at making some... it was a little interesting. But they turned out pretty cute! And they were YUMMY! I was glad there were so many people at my house to eat them or I would have weighed 15 lbs. more by the end of the week!


(Yummy cake pops)

Here are some pictures of her birthday... we got to eat some China Panda (Panda Express) and play at Charlie's Safari (an indoor play area). Then we got to have cupcakes, open presents, and watch Tangled (her birthday gift from Nana and Papaw).
All in all a great day!


We were so thankful to have so many fun visitors during her birthday! It made her feel so special!
I still can't believe Chloe is 5! Oh how time flies when you are having fun!
Thanks for 5 wonderful years, Chloe! You make each day a little brighter! I love you!

4 comments:

maren said...

so fun! love it!!! :o)

Nana said...

I love the puppy theme. You are so creative to take their crazy ideas and make such fun parties. I want a cake pop, they look yummy. I also love the blogs.

the barnes family said...

Wow, what an amazing birthday! So glad Chloe got her puppy party! Love the pics!

Gran said...

What a great party. Every one looked like they had so much fun. I sure would like to have some cake pops sometime, hint,hint. Glad you had a great day Chloe