Monday, November 7, 2011

Baaaaack in the saddle again!!!!

Things have been pretty crazy around these parts... and by these parts I mean our lives! I am sure most of you know Chris deployed about 2 weeks ago. He is over seas and that is about all I can say over the Internet... but he is safe and communicating in some form everyday so we know he is happy and healthy!
The kids and I are back in Colorado for the time being... the girls are going to Papaw's school and that is obviously the most awesome thing that has ever happened in the lives... EVER... just ask them!
So here are some pictures to catch you up and satisfy your insatiable hunger and need for pictures of my children... I will try to be a better provider from here on out!

These next few pictures are all from the night Chris left. There are only a few because it was dark and I ran out of time to take pictures... and really I was too worried about hugging and kissing my husband as much as I could before he left to worry about pictures. But I did get a few...


(Did anyone else notice that Chris is wearing a wedding ring?!?!?!?! Duh!!!!)

The next pictures are from Halloween. Both the girls were Bat girl... they looked pretty awesome. Gunner was the cutest baby in the world, so his costume was free! ;)

Papaw was Waldo from the "Where's Waldo" books (I unfortunately don't have a picture of that awesomeness) and we thought Gunner would look cute in the glasses... Guess what? We were right!
Please remember to keep Chris and all other service members in your prayers... there can never be too many prayers said for our service members!
Love you guys!

3 comments:

maren said...

Woo-hoo for a new blog!!! Stinkin' cute kids... love, love, love! :o) And many, many prayers for Christopher... of course! Love you!

Gran said...

Great pic. Chris is always in my prayers. The pice grat. The girls look to darn cute at Halloween. Thanks for the blog. My prayers are with you and the children also.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pictures!!!!! The kids look super cute and Gunner is so ridiculous big and cute! We are, of course, praying for all of you! Love you guys!