Monday, May 5, 2008

We miss our Daddy!

Yea!!! We finally got a new camera and a way to get our fabulous pictures on the computer!!! So now you all get to see beautiful pictures of our beautiful daughters!!!! Now that Chris is deployed you all will see a lot of blogs! I am going to try and get some pictures posted every other day or so... that way Chris can see his little girls all he wants! :)


I thought this picture was just too cute of Chloe! I took it last night before bed and she was being such a ham!
Ireland is so funny with pictures now... she totally poses! She asked me to take a picture of her giving a kissing face for her Daddy... she really does miss him a lot!!


One of Chloe's favorite things to do is put her woobie on her head... she thinks she is so funny! I think she is just a nut! :)



Ireland was being so funny last night before bed... dancing around and doing some "PT" because she had on her "daddy jammies".



Here they are both doing their "PT"... Chloe said she was doing push-ups like daddy and Ireland was doing flutter kicks... Daddy would be so proud!


This is a duck that Chloe got to "make" for her birthday... she named him Blue (don't ask cause I don't have any clue why)... but she just loves him! She loves on him every night when she goes to bed and gives it lots of kisses... I sprayed it with Chris' "smell" and she will smell as soon as I put her to bed and she says, "I love you Daddy!!" She really misses her Daddy... this time away won't go fast enough for her... or any of us!!!


Ireland got a "big girl" bed when we moved to Nana's house and she LOVES it!!! She wanted to show it off for everyone! So here it is! I think you can tell how proud she is in this picture! her face just lights up!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Sorry they are all from the same night... but we just got the new camera! I promise I will get more of a variety up soon!

And please don't forget to keep Chris and all the other soldiers in your prayers! Please pray that the next 15 months will go by in a flash!!! Love you all!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! They just look so cute in their PT's. We'll have to get a pic of all three of them in them when they are togther! Can't wait for all of new blogs!

Gran said...

The girls look so darn cute. They look like the are having a good time. Thanks for the pic.

coriecole said...

they really are adorable. glad you guys are getting settled in.

maren said...

stinkin' cute! love the kissy-face ireland one. fabulous!

The Oakes said...

Ellis' night time prayers usually have "Dear God Ierwand and Kwoe's Daddy in Iwak" somewhere in there :) and I'm pretty sure God bends his ear down low to hear all of the little ones lift their requests to him.

I'm with Maren the kiss face is hillarious!

Grandma said...

I love the pictures. It will help Chris to see his girls often. We do pray for all of you. I know how hard it is to have Daddy away. Check my blog to see if they want any of my dolls.