Thursday, May 8, 2008

Library and lunch...


Well, those of you who really know Ireland know that she LOVES books and reading. There is a brand new library just down the street form us and she is in heaven! We have already been there 2 times since we got to Colorado. They have a great kids area with all sorts of stuff to do. So here are a few pictures from our trip there the other day... enjoy!
Ireland has a new obsession... puzzles!!! Seriously she loves them! She did this puzzle mostly by herself with some help from Ellis and the ocasional adult. But she is really getting the process of getting them together. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself! :)

Chloe enjoys the library... but not in the same way Ireland does. Chloe is slowly starting to like books... but the things she likes at the library are the couches to climb on, beanbags to throw herself on, and this little tri-angle window that she can look through... She is so funny! After about an hour this is how Chloe ended up... on the floor. This was our cue to leave! :)
Each of the girls got a book bag for their library books. I let them each pick out their own... I think this picture of Chloe is just too cute! She looks so big with her book bag on... and I think it is awesome that she picked out a bright pink surfer bag (Ireland's is a blue bag with an icecream cone on it)! Too funny!
I don't know... I just thought this picture was cute... Ireland is really into asking me to take picture of her for her Daddy... this one she told me she wanted him to see her pretty smile... so, here you go Chris, a pretty smile just for you!

And here she was being a ballarina... obviously this was first thing in the morning... I don't let the girls hangout all day with crazy hair and jammies on... I swear!!!
Chloe was giving her baby a bath in the sink. She was making the water noise and everything. She is really into playing with babies and being a "mommy" now. What a big girl!


Washing the baby's hair!


Ok... Chloe ADORES lemons!! She always wants to eat them whenever we go out to eat... but she is kinda weird about it... She won't eat my lemons... only Chris'. I swear! She will ask for mine and I give it to her, she'll just put it down or back in my glass and ask for Daddy's. So I told her this was Daddy's lemon and she ate it all up... she is so weird!


She really does love them. I like this picture because you can tell she has eaten all the flesh... only the peel is left! hahaha! :)

And then there is Ireland... her and Nana were looking at 2 things that look alike and finding all the differences. I love this picture because it captures Ireland's ture personality... very studious (yes, even at age 3) and only always intrested in whateven is in fornt of her!
Well, I hope you enjoyed our pictures! We love Daddy and miss him lots!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the new pictures! Good work! I love the picture of Chloe eating her lemon, she is a weirdo! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

maren said...

Seriously so fabulous!!! I love the one of Ireland's pretty smile and Chloe with her super awesome surfer backpack! :o)

The Oakes said...

the lemon is priceless!