Monday, September 8, 2008

Chloe is cast free!!!!!

Chloe finally got her cast off! Here are some pictures of her with 2 good legs!



Papaw got an outdoor firepit and we got to make some smores the other night... so here are some pictures of that....

Ok... brace yourself for these last few pictures... Ireland decided to give herself a haircut! Thats right... Ireland cut her own hair. The pictures don't really show how bad it is... it kind of looks like her hair is behind her ear... but its not! It is really just that short! I am not sure how I am going to fix the problem... I will let you all know what we do to make it look better... if I can make it look better!


3 comments:

Tina said...

Yay for no more cast! I hope her leg is fine. What did you do about Ireland's hair?

Gran said...

I am so glad Chloe got her cast off and I know she is. And I don't quite what to say about Ireland. But sometimes little girls do things like that Mom. Don't be to upset with her. Great pic and I love the fire pit.

Grandma said...

If it's any consolation, her Nana did the same thing at about the same age except it was the bangs and it was picture time. Girls will be girls...And hair will grow back. Loveit!