Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun and totally random pictures!


Here are some pictures from the last few days... Today we had a Trunk or Treat party and the church. We decorated Papaw's truck with the youth group. They decided to decorate it with a super hero theme so Ireland (who is going to be Wonder Woman for halloween) could be a part of the design. It turned out pretty cool and Ireland loved being the center of it all! Both the girls got to dress up so Chloe was wearing her "Stinky" costume. She attracted lots of ohhs and ahhs! She does look pretty cute if I do say so myself! So here are some pictures of our fun night...

Wonder Woman Ireland in her special trunk!




Chloe trying to stay warm inside Papaw's truck...


The backside of Chloe's costume. There is a little heart on her butt that says Lil' Stinker! It is so dang adorable!

One more super cute picture of Ireland! I just love this costume!



Here is just a cute picture of Mommy and Ireland.



Just another typical Ireland picture... this is a new dress I got her yesterday... its pretty cute!



Ireland just being silly.



Chloe and Nana singing "So this is Love" after church today... this is one of Chloe's favorite things to do. She holds on really tight to Nana and sings in the softest and sweetest voice ever!



Ok, I know this is a kind of random picture, but it is mostly for Chris' sake... This is what our new bedroom is going to be decorated like... You can see the pillowcase laying flat and that is what our new bedding looks like. I found the 2 pictures at Target for $10.00! They match really good. Then the other day my mom and I were at Marshalls and I found these really great vases and this awesome jewelery box that I just love! I am so super excited about it... Now I just hope Chris likes it too! :)

I thought I would end with this really awesome picture of the girls! I think it is pretty much the coolest picture ever!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the fun and random blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the random blog and all of the pictures. They look so cute in their costumes...Ireland's is fabulous. Your new bedroom is going to be beautiful, I love the new bedding. I wish I could talk my husband into getting new stuff...maybe someday!

Katie R said...

your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! I almost bought those pictures at target. I LOVE target. I miss you. Happy birthday!

Gran said...

Totally Awesome Pictures. Chloe as a skunk and Ireland as Wonder Women. They are to darn cute. I love the pictures Kimmi.

maren said...

Rockin' cool blog, yo! :o) That picture of you and Ireland is so fabulous!!!! Your kids are so awesome! And the bedroom stuff is auper-de-duper!

coriecole said...

what great pics!