Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here is our Halloween post! I hope you enjoy! The girls had tons of fun! We went to the church where they have a halloween party. There is a candy lane, games, bounce houses, and food... I know its not the traditional trick or treating... but usually in Colorado it snows on Halloween, so it is nice to have some where warm and cozy to enjoy some Halloween fun! This year, however, it was warm and nice for Halloween... a first in probably 5 years! But anyway, here are some pictures of our fun night!


I was trying to get a good picture of the girls in their costumes before we left... this one obvioulsy didn't work out, but I thought it was a great view of Chloe's costume... you can see her tail really good and the little heart on her butt... it says Lil' Stinker!

Wonder Woman Ireland hamming it up... weird... and Chloe laughing at something really funny!


And another try... still not a great picture... but what can you do?! :o)

Now Chloe has lost interest... but Ireland is still going strong! She sure does love the camera!


Chloe at the Halloween party laughing at something! She got tired of wearing her costume... I think she just got too hot! It was really warm.


Ireland playing a bowling game... she loved all the different games!


Chloe bolwing

One of the prizes Ireland won... she picked all "American" things!

Playing another game... she really liked this one.


All 3 girls got some face painting done. They all did really good at sitting still... much to our surprise! I wasn't sure how Chloe would do, but she did just as good as Ireland did! And they all loved it!
You can tell she is working so hard at sitting still! She picked a heart... well, actually, I picked a heart because I thought it would be fast and simple just incase she wasn't so great at sitting still!

Ireland picked some balloons. They all looked so cute!


This is walking down candy lane... they had the long hallway at the church decorated with different movie characters... it started with Wizard of Oz and ended with Star Wars (which was a little scary for EmJ and Chloe). But some where in the middle was Cinderella and her Prince Charming... naturally that was our favorite. The girl dresses as Cinderella is actually a friend from highschool, so she took her time to get down and talk to all 3 girls... they were in HEAVEN!!! It was so great!

Well, I hope you liked all the pictures and I hope you can tell how much fun the girls had! Ireland is already talking about next year and spending her Halloween with Daddy at Disney World!

4 comments:

maren said...

Super cute pictures!!! I seriously can't get over how patriotic Ireland is - it's so awesome! :o) We had tons of fun with you guys and our rockin' cool Halloween! And also, I totally got goose bumps when I read how excited Ireland is to spend next Halloween with Daddy in Disney World. Stinkin' cute. ;o)

Gran said...

I love your blog. The girls did have a good time you sure can tell. I am so glad they had fun. And they look so darn cute. I really look forward to your blogs. You did a good job.

Anonymous said...

We already talking about spending Halloween in Disney World too! I am glad your girls had fun and they looked so darn cute! I lvoe the stinky costume...it fits her so!

kcbolin said...

Too cute!! I wish I could get to know them better! They seem to be a bundle of fun! Spitting images of their mommy:)