Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, Chloe!

Ok, so Chloe has started being a little difficult lately... well, i guess she has been a little difficult every since the day she started crawling. But now we have something new to add to the list of Chloeantics... let me try to explain... She has started to have a flair for fashion. You see, I dress her every morning and do her hair every morning... she always looks put together by 9:00am at the latest... Well, she has now started to undress herself and changing clothes completly! Her favorite is her Ariel swimming suit... but she has a few others that she loves as well... like her ballarina skirt, Tink jammies, and her flammingo swimming suit. I have to watch her at ALL times to make sure she doesn't get undressed and redressed to her liking. I think we have it under control now... she is only allowed to change clothes if she asks mommy first and has permission... this rule stems from the day we were trying to get out the door and she took her clothes off a record 7 TIMES!!!! So, I thought I would share what Chloe looks like on a daily basis... I took as many pictures as I could so you all can really get a feel for what I am dealing with here.... I like to think of her as a force of nature! :) But I think Ms. Cassie said it best... Chloe is just a free spirit!
So, enjoy and try not to envy my life too much!


Here she is wearing a dress that is too small, her ballarina skirt, and her "Christmas" shoes



Here is her flammingo swimming suit... and she is listening to Papaw's ipod!




Here is her "Funny" Ariel swimming suit. She isn't allowed to wear this top swimming because Daddy thinks bikinis are too sexy for little girls... So Chloe thinks its pretty neat that Mommy lets her run around the house in it!



And here is Chloe in Ireland's robe, wind pants, and ballarina slippers...




I thought this was the perfect picture to end on... classic pose and her favorite outfit.... this is her Ariel swimming suit... complete with swim suit bottoms, you just can't see them in this picture!
So, there it is... a week in the life of Chloe...
All I can say is.... Pray for me... please pray! haha~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I can totally see her doing that and being so proud of herself in the process. Can't wait to see it in person!

Gran said...

Oh Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, what are we going to do with you. But looks like you did have fun. And looks so darn cute. Mom thats what girls are all about.

Nana said...

I live with her, and am still amazed at these pics. But, as Papaw says, she's so darn cute, it's hard to get mad. You didn't mention the times that she just wants to wear her panties, even when it's freezing outside.

Tina said...

Let's see....is this Mommy the same Kimmi who has been seen with bloomers on her head because she couldn't find any other hat to wear at the moment? Hmmm......

Grandma said...

I love the pics. Maybe Chloe will be the next super model. Or maybe a quick change artist for a famous magician. Love it!!

The Malloy Family said...

HA!!!! I think it's adorable...but oh, I'd get super annoyed too!!! It's probably almost impossible to get mad at that cute face!
(I wonder if all Daddy's think that about the bikinis...London is doomed to the one piece for a LONG time...)

The Oakes said...

ah, I just reread this to Trevor and then realized i never commented....but you know that i think this is just to funny!!