Friday, January 23, 2009

Ireland has a new "do"

Ireland decided she was tired of having her hair pulled back everyday and asked me if I would stop putting ponies (that is what we call hair ties) in it... I told her the only way we could do that was if she let me cut some bangs so her hair would stay out of her face... there is nothing more annoying to me than having my girls hair hang in their faces! Drives me bonkers!
She had a hard time deciding if she wanted bangs or not... first she had to make sure Daddy was ok with it. He told her she could do what she wanted to do (he actually said he ,"thought it was better to stay out of the way when it came to you women and hair"... but that was good enough for me). Then she thought that if she got them cut her friends wouldn't know who she was... Well, I fianlly convinced her that everyone would know who she was and she really wouldn't have to have ponies in her hair and she was all for it!
So here are some pictures of her new do! She really loves it! I really do think her favorite part is that I don't do her hair every day anymore! :)
We had an impromptu (sp?) photo shoot after the hair cut because Ireland was feeling extra fiesty (as you will be able to see in the following pictures)!!! Enjoy and let me know what you think! :)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it! She looks so great and so old! I can just see it make her most sassy! Wish I coudl see it!

coriecole said...

looks like her hair is getting darker now that you haven't been able to play outside every day again. i'm sure that'll be snow white in another six months, lol. cute do.

Anonymous said...

I love her hair do and tell her that I knew who it was when I saw the first pic. She looks so grown up and so darn cute. Tell her that her Gran loves her hair. And her too:)

The Oakes said...

oh i love it! she looks so old!

Katie R said...

you and your kid rock. i love you!

The Malloy Family said...

I wish I could have her hair. It's so cute!