Monday, April 13, 2009

4 new blogs!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I posted 4 blogs tonight... Thats right...4!!! So, look at them all and enjoy them all... 2 of them even have videos! :)
Leave me some comments and let me know you saw them!

On a more serious note... for those of you who read my blog that aren't family... my cousin, Adam, is having some problems with his heart. He was born with some heart problems... I will spare you the details, because I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what heart condition he has... all I really know is not all of his chambers are the same size and something with his valves is off (see... I don't really know)... anyways, he is in the hospital with some new heart problems. His heart is beating too fast... I don't know all what is going on, but I know its not good. So if you could put him on your prayer list that would be great... just pray that his heart will be healed...
Thanks!
And enjoy the blogs! :)

1 comment:

coriecole said...

love all the new blogs!