Monday, April 13, 2009

Day at the park!

So, on Mondays I watch Maren's little girl, EmJ. Even though the girls all get along really great, it is way easier to get out of the house... so that is what we did today. We enjoyed some great weather and went to the park! It was so fun. All 3 of them had a great time!
Chloe was the one that had the most fun... there are these spinning things that she loves at this park... its the only park I have seen them at and she really does love them. So I got some cute pictures of her and a video...
Ireland and EmJ had a great time too... so, of course, I threw some pics of them in here too!
Hopefully tomorrow we will go back! Love spring time!















3 comments:

Gran said...

Looks like they all 3 had fun at the park. Enjoyed the video also. You did good.

maren said...

The video is AWESOME!!! :o)

the barnes family said...

I love the video of Chloe! That toy looks like so much fun... although I would probably be sick when I got off!