Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Chloe!!!!


Sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures up of Chloe's birthday!! :) Better late than never! So here are some pictures of the birthday girl... not a baby anymore! I still can't believe she is 3! Wow!!!! Too old already!
Enjoy!
We started the day off at Tuesday Church... Chloe was so excited to share her cupcakes will all of her friends!

Ireland later that night about to enjoy her SECOND cupcake of the day! You know its a special day when I let the girls have 2 cupcakes!

Chloe waiting to blow out her candles while we sang to her!
She didn't make it to the end... but almost. She did pretty good!

The next few are of Chloe opening presents... I tried to pick the best ones... She was really excited and loved every present!
I think she has a good birthday! I hope you all liked the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! more presents, more cake...that's one lucky girl! Glad the day was good!

Gran said...

I am so glad she had a nice BD again. Not every girl that has 2 BD partys. She is pretty lucky.