Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here are som pictures of Easter morning. The girls were so excited in the morning! So I got some really cute pictures of them first thing. I didn't get too many pictures of them finding their eggs... it was kind of hard to get good pictures. But they were really stoked about their Easter baskets so I got some pretty fun pictures of that... and please excuse the "morning hair" becasue there was no way I was going to get them to sit still long enough BEFORE they went to the living room to get their stuff! So, just ignore Ireland's crazy and annoying hair in her face! :)


They could hardly keep it together! They were bursting at the seams with excitment!

Comparing "the goods"


Chloe got this candy unwrapped before I even noticed... so instead of telling her that she couldn't eat candy at 7:30 in the morning... I took a picture! Just this one time! :)





So, this is kind of 2 blogs in one... below are pictures of the girls in their pretty dresses and hair actually done! They didn't really do what I wanted... but we got some good pictures any way! They were very "loving" with eachother during our photo shoot... funny little girls!

Ireland is posing... weird... that is all I can say...

KISSES!!!!

I don't know about you... but I love, love, LOVE this picture! I think it is so precious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these blogs! They do look so darn excited about their baskets, I had to miss that with singing this weekend! Camdyn has that dress that they wore on Easter, too funny! Papaw definitely wins that award, I can't believe he let her do it!

Gran said...

There hair looks fine. There dresses are just beautiful. It shows how much they love each other. These pic are preceless.

maren said...

I definitely LOVE the last picture of the girls - so adorable! And - funny about Chloe getting candy open before you noticed - EmJ did the exact same thing and yep, I took a picture too! :o)