Monday, April 13, 2009

Papaw's "pretty" toes....

*Warning* .... if you have any weird foot phobias... this blog contains Papaw's bare feet... just so you know!
Ireland got some toenail polish for Easter and was dying to paint someones toes... Mommy and Nana weren't brave enough to let her... but good ol' Papaw was! What a good Papaw!!!
The concentration was amazing! Ireland was so careful and did a great job! Let me tell you what... Papaw just loves his new toenails! Please enjoy the pictures. :)




Papaw gets the "Papaw of the year" award for sure!


The finished product! Very nice for a first time job I think! :)

Here is a video of Ireland painting away. You can see how serious she was about it! Papaw and Chloe are watching a bike race in the background... that is what the yelling is all about! :)
I hope the video works! Its my first time posting one!

3 comments:

The Oakes said...

I love the look on her face.... so serious!

Gran said...

I love this one. She does look so serious. Papaw did good.

Anonymous said...

Hot legs