Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Harley ride!!!!

Ireland got to take her first motorcylce ride today! I wasn't sure how she was going to do but she did wonderful! She was so excited!!! You could just feel the joy coming out of her smile. Papaw just took her around the block. She actually got to take 2 rides because she loved the first one so much. Papaw said the first ride she held on so tight and never let her grip loosen even a tiny bit... but he said by the second ride she was taking one hand off to adjust her glasses and her helmet (yes, its a bike helmet). So you I guess you can say she is a natural! :)
Enjoy the pictures!

Chloe didn't get a ride... she is still a little timid and a little little :). But she did get to sit on the bike with Papaw. She did pretty good with that... she was a little scared but she got use to it. What she really liked was wearing Nana's helmet... I got a pretty cute picture of that!
I love that picture... she is too funny!

6 comments:

Katie R said...

so Fun! love the pictures!! miss you!

The Oakes said...

Ellis is absolutely awe struck! After he picked his jaw up off of the ground he said, "When can I get a motorcycle?"

Gran said...

First Harley ride with Papaw. How special. That will be something that she will always remember. The pictures are so cute. I love it.

Anonymous said...

How fun. I am sure she was in heaven. Looks like she had a blast! Camdyn won't stop looking...the pic of CHloe in the helmet reminds me of when Camdyn wore Terry's...too funny!

maren said...

Seriously - that's so awesome! I love Ireland's face - it's clear she loved every second of it! :o) The last pic of Chloe is awesome!

RCA said...

lovely post!