Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We took the plunge...

We bought the bunk bed! :) I went and bought it tonight and I am super excited!!! I am not telling the girls we got it and I am just going to surprise them with it in Oklahoma!!
Danny and I are going to leave a day earlier than my parents and the girls so we will get it all set up and ready to go before they get there... they will be so SHOCKED when they walk into their room and they have their awesome bed! I can't wait!!!
Anyways... thanks for all your opinions! It helped me make the decision!!! :)

5 comments:

Gran said...

Yea for the girls. I wish I could see there face when they see there new beds. I am so Happy For You Guys. A new house, mew beds fpr tje gor;s amd your husband will be home. What more could you ask for.

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! They will be so excited. I can see it now! Can't wait to see it myself! Good luck with packing!

maren said...

YEA!!! :o)

Grandma said...

Good move. It's always fun to surprise the kids. They will be so glad to see that wonderful bedroom. I know Nana and Pawpaw are going to miss you all but they know it's important for the family to be together.

oodrea1221 said...

Love the beds (and not too high... bunkbeds kind of freak me out as I'm pretty sure Daniel would jump off the top bunk-head first)! I finally got a chance to look at your posts...LOVE the videos of Ireland singing "So This is Love"... she is a born star and such a sweetheart...and Chloe... too funny (esp the potty seat & getting into the chocolate for breakfast)! We will miss you all, but we are so happy for you, that you will be reunited as a family. Loved the Wii Fit pics too...I have to move Ashley's hips to hulahoop too...b/c she's just so skinny--her little Mii shrinks down...while mine balloons up-- NICE! It's so fun to hear Daniel say, "Measuring, measuring" and they always ask me to turn into a snowball (not that I have to try to mess up)! Happy Trails!