Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just silly pictures

Here are just a few pictures from the last few weeks. Some pictures are from when Maren was here. For those of you who don't already look at Maren's blog, she posted a nice long blog about her visit here... so go check it out over at: themillerfam.blogspot.com



The 3 girls loving on eachother... well, Ireland and Chloe sqwishing EmJ is more like it!



I love this picture of the 2 of them!




Chloe being cute (as usual) at the spray park... our new favorite place!


Ireland posing for pictures... weird. She still hasn't out grown it!


The girls with their "gobbles" as Chloe calls them... they saw Connor with goggles when we were in TX and wanted some. I got these from WalMart and they lasted about 5 minutes. They never even made it to the pool. I guess that is what I get for buying the cheapest ones there!


I guess Chloe took some lessons from her big sister on posing.

I know there aren't too many pictures... but right now this is all I have! Most of the time we are at the pool or the spray park and they aren't really camera friendly!
However, I hope you enjoyed them. And keep on reading because there is a blog with pictures of the new house just below!

7 comments:

maren said...

super cute pictures - we miss you already!!!

The Oakes said...

love that last picture of chole. miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for pictures! THe house looks great...I can't wait to see it! I also can't wait to get to spray park...we need one of those!

Gran said...

The pictures are great. I also love the last pic of Chloe. Ireland's pic is to cute too. The house looks good. I guess I will see you soon. Ready or not. lol

Katie R said...

so cute!!! miss you.

Grandma said...

I'd love to see you new home. Looks like you have it all together. It will be exciting to be a complete family again. I know how that is. We got our Disney World tickets last week, so we are already getting ready for October. Can't wait..not just for DR, but to see all of you....Love the pics.

RCA said...

nice & cute!