Thursday, July 16, 2009

New couches!


Our old couches were from my parents... they were used in the old house and they were getting kind of old themselves! My parents bought them when I was a freshman in highschool and then gave them to Chris and me when we moved out... so between their age and 2 kids later, they were in pretty bad shape!
When Gran came to our house for her visit, she said she would help us get some new couches! I didn't post any pictures because they were a surprise for Chris and I didn't want him to check the blog and see the pics... so now that he is home, I will let you see them! I LOVE them! I am so happy to have new ones! They are clean! :)

5 comments:

Gran said...

Wow, They really look good in those pic. They are really comfy. Did you get the rest of the set. I really do like them. Glad Chris likes them also. Love u guys.

The Oakes said...

they look great! I love the drapes too. happy for you!

maren said...

They look so great! I need to come see you house again :o) ...really, I just wanna see you guys! :o)

coriecole said...

those are really neat! and congrats on having chris home again! those pictures are so sweet - gee thanks for making me cry at my desk at work!

Nana said...

Love the couches. And love 2 blogs in a row!