Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back together again!

Well, as I am sure you all know by know... CHRIS IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are just a little excited to be back together as one big happy family! He came home on Friday night around 10:00pm. It was a long night for the girls but they all did really good.
We were lucky enough to have some family here to help welcome Chris home... Sissy and Camdyn, Gran, Danny, Sherry, Shawna, and her son Alec all got to be here with us! Chris was so happy to see everyone and missed everyone that couldn't make it! Please enjoy the pictures, I put a lot on here! And I should be getting another blog up soon with pictures of the past few days... the girls sure have been enjoying having their Daddy home!
The girls and me right before we left. I LOVE their dresses! Gramma King made them! They were perfect and I cannot tell you how many compliments they got!


Ireland and Aunt Shawna anxiously waiting for the soldiers to walk in... they were just waiting on the other side of the gym wall!


Aunt Sissy and Camdyn doing the same thing! It seemed like we had to wait FOREVER! We just wanted them to come in!


Chloe waiting... holding her sign we made for Daddy... that way he could spot us easy in the stands and come right to us when he was released!

Ireland was so excited! It was hard to keep her still and in one place while we were waiting!


The long awaited arrival! What a beautiful sight!



First hugs from both the girls! They were beyond happy to see their Daddy... and he was beyond happy to see them!



I love the look on Ireland's face in this picture... you can see how tight she is squeezing him... She missed him so much!



As you can imagine, Ireland had so much to tell Chris and she started right away!


A priceless picture...



Chris and his Gran!



Chris, Sherry, and Ireland



First kisses...



Walking with Daddy to the car to take him HOME! :)

This picture is from a few days later... we all went to breakfast together on Sunday morning before all our company went their separate ways. The girls got tired of waiting after they were done eating so Chris took them outside to play. I thought this picture was too cute!

I hope you all liked the pictures! It was a very special day to say the least! Thank you guys for all your prayers! They are so appreciated and Chris said he couldn't have done it without them! Love you guys!

6 comments:

Katie R said...

I definitely bawled at the hug pictures. I am so glad he's home. I love you guys!

maren said...

So fabulous!!!! I love the hug pictures - especially the one of Ireland squeezing Chris so tight! :o) LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I was there and the picture still brough tears to my eyes! So glad he's home and so glad we got to be there! Love you guys!

Nana said...

OK that's hard to look at w/o getting all choked up. What a great homecoming!

Gran said...

Love it, love it. love it. And I was ther also. So special...

Grandma said...

Welcome home Chris. We are so happy for you all. Enjoy your family now....Love you