Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sea World!!!!!

We are in Texas for a visit... we have had loads of fun while we have been here, but the most fun we've had is at SEA WORLD!!! I was so excited to go and I couldn't wait to take the girls! One of the best parts was that Chrisactually got to come with us! I cannot even tell you how special it was to get to experience something so special and fun with Chris! The girls loved having him there!

So, below are LOADS of pictures! I hope you enjoy!


Below: Ireland and Chloe waiting to go in! They were so excited!!!


Below: Connor by the cool fountains... we were so happy to have him come with us! The girls just love being around him and he had a really good time!


Below: Ireland playing at the water park... the first thing we did. Chloe didn't like it so I don't have pictures of her in here! :)


Below: Ireland and Chloe climbing this really huge cool net... I didn't think Chloe would like it, but they both loved it and did it lots of time!
Below: The next 2 pictures are of the girls on a little kid ride. Connor took a turn riding with both of them. They both did really good and liked it a lot!

Below: Ireland waiting for the Beluga Whale show to start... it was a really cool show!

Below: The girls and Chris... they really did love having him there!Below: I LOVE this picture of Ireland! It was during the Beluga whale show... it was the neatest show... they had whales and dolphins and acrobats. It was really colorful and action packed. While the girls were watching it Ireland leaned over and told me, "I've never seen anything like this in my whole life! It's so tv-ish!!!"
Ha, she was in awe the whole time!

Below: Chloe enjoying the show too!

One of the Beluga whales with its trainer... I was in love with all the animals! They were so cool!

Below: Connor watching the show
Below: Chloe got really tired about half way through the day... but she pulled through it and was great!


Below: Chris and the girls watching the Shamu show... it was the single most AWESOME thing I have ever seen! It was so cool!!

Below: Ireland was amazed by Shamu... she loved every minute of it!



Below: Chloe wouldn't take her eyes off the show either... she says it was her favorite part of the whloe day. She also says that she wants to swim with Shamu when she gets older. So cute!

Below: Chris made us sit in the "splash zone" at the Shamu show... I was a little annoyed because I didn't want to get wet with stinky fish water... but the trainers came by and showed the audience the hand gesture to do that would get Shamu to splash his tail at us... This is Ireland and Chris doing the gesture....

Below: Here is the splash...

Below: Here is Ireland after the splash! :) She thought it was pretty great!


Below: This was the last picture of the day... we stopped by the horses and Chloe was done! She was tired and ready to go home!!

All in all it was a great day. The girls had a blast and so did we! I am already to go back! I told Chris I want to go every time we come to Texas... he said yeah right~ oh well!

6 comments:

The Oakes said...

Ellis is sitting next to me looking at all of the pictures. He is amazed that Ireland knew how to get the whale to splash her. I loved the "tv-ish" comment! I bet her play by play commentary of the entire show was enough to make the day worth while!

Nana said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I can hardly wait to talk to the girls about it. Great pics! Thanks for the blog.

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I never wanted to go to SeaWorld but you may have just changed my mind. We'll ahve to do it when both kids can enjoy it! I LOVE the looks on the girl's faces in all of those pics! Too cute!

maren said...

Super fun pictures - obviously you guys had an awesome time!!! I love Ireland's expressions - I can only imagine her excitement!!!! Love the picture of Chris kissing sleepy Chloe too... precious. :o)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Maybe we can do that when we are in florida? there is nothing else to do whil we are there. Love you guys, Papaw

coriecole said...

love all the new pics!