Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back at home!

We have been home for a few days now... and it is great to be home. We had loads of fun in Texas as a family and the girls and I had lots of fun in Colorado too... but it is nice to be home just the 4 of us and relaxing. We haven't done much the last few days, but here are some pictures of it anyway! Enjoy...

Chris got out the girls legos... this is the first time they have played with them since we packed them up before the deployment... so you can say they were a little excited to play with them. They both helped build this tower.

Chloe usually helped knock the towers down. But Ireland did seem to mind so it worked out!



Ireland made this creation all by herself. It was her baby! :) I think it is pretty awesome!



Today I had a headache since I woke up. Needless to say, it was a long day. So tonight we decided to order pizza... then Chris moved a little tv into the girls room (just for tonight) so they could watch a movie and eat some pizza. They LOVED it! They thought it was so cool! Oh the little things that make them happy!

2 comments:

maren said...

Super cute pictures! I can only imagine how excited they were to eat and watch a movie in their room... so fun what things make kids so happy! :o) And I loved the bbq blog too - I've totally blogged about stuff like that. :o) Love you guys!

Gran said...

Sounds like a good time to me..