Friday, October 23, 2009

The many faces of Ireland and Chloe!

The other night at dinner the girls gave us some good entertainment! They showed us all the faces they can do... it was pretty awesome so I got my camera out to capture it all... kind of a funny blog! Enjoy!!
Chloe's happy face

Chloe's confused face

Ireland's confused face (one of my favorites!)

Aunt Sissy, notice the eyebrow raise... she gets that from you!
Surprised faces

Sad face... doesn't it just break your heart?
Chloe's sad face (another one of my favorites!)
Scared face

I think this is Chloe's scared face... I can't remember!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed the real thing! Funny, funny kids!

4 comments:

maren said...

My personal favorites: Ireland's confused face (the raised eyebrow is awesome! and the other one looks curved... she's super!) and Chloe's sad face. :o) Hilarious! EmJ's favorite is the painted faces... ha!

The Oakes said...

so funny I want to try this too!

Nana said...

Love these pics. One more time, Ireland takes after Sissy. And, Chloe's sad face made me laugh out loud!

Gran said...

These pic are so funny. I love them. Those girls take the cake. They are to cute.