Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cutest kids ever!

I just thought I would share these cute pictures with you guys... I don't know why, but the girls were looking extra cute on Monday!
We spent all morning playing outside... the playground was a bit wet so when we got inside Chloe had to change her clothes... this is what she came up with...
One of the best things was that she also had a green flower shirt under that pink one. She was so proud of herself because she matched "flowers to flowers to flowers!!!" (her own words). And I am not sure why she is holding that duck picture. Funny kid!

3 comments:

The Oakes said...

Goodness don't you wish all of life was just matching the flowers! You are right... those are some cute kids you have!

maren said...

Super cute! And holy heck - Chloe looks so grown up in the first picture!!! Love the outfit :o)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't get over that first pic of Chloe! She looks GORGEOUS! Both of the girls always do, but she looks so big! I miss them so much!