Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney World day #3...

Sorry this has been so long in coming... but here is the 3rd day of Ireland and Nana's Disney trip... I will let Ireland take it away!

It was a very nice day this day at Epcot. This is the huge ball of Epcot! It's the boss!
This is me and Nana standing by flower made giraffes not real ones. Someone took our picture there... but it wasn't a girl, it was a boy.
We got to have lunch with princesses at a viking restaurant. We went backwards on the viking ride and the rock peeked out at me and rolled its eye... because its a rock with an eye. We also saw polar bears there.
This is me and Belle. She drew a rose for me on her autograph.
This is my ravioli... its Mickey. I got a side of sauce for it... but its not chicken, its cheese. And look whos finger is in the way... Nana's!
This is me and Snow White again.
This is a picture of Nana I took. She was happy to eat lunch with the Princesses.
This is Sleeping Beauty... kind of known as Aurora.
This is Ariel... she doesn't really look like Ariel. She asked me if I did my hair with a dinglehopper... it was funny!
This is Cinderella and me at the castle looking viking ride restaurant.
These are all the desserts. They were good. I loved them! They were so delicious!
This is Mulan. And me with Mulan.
These are pictures of me and Nana next to Minnie and Mickey trees.
This is Jasmine and Aladdin and me taking a picture. Aladdin talked to me and he was wearing not just a shirt, a jacket. And Jasmine was wearing a bra.
This is Mary Poppins and me and Nana taking a picture.
This is Alice and Wonderland and me with a new autograph book.
This is me and Donald wearing a fiesta hat and shirt thing.

This was a fun day... we got to ride Soarin' and that ride is my 2nd favorite. I picked out Chloe's present... an umbrella!

Ireland's blog!
We'll see you next time!!!

3 comments:

Gran said...

Ireland Gran loves your blog and all of your pictures. You look like a princess in them. Love you
Gran

The Oakes said...

Ha. I love that Jasmine is just wearing a bra... I'm thinking Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland were a little more appropriately dressed. Great blog Ireland!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I thought you gave up on the WDW blogs! Love it! I thought it was funny that Jasmine was "just wearing a bra" as well! Too funny!