Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coolest Easter Egg dying stuff EVER!!!

I found this Easter Egg dying kit at Target... pretty much the coolest thing ever! I always like dying eggs with the girls, just never the set up and clean up... and Chloe is a whole other story! She started being messy the first time we ever dyed eggs and it hasn't become any easier over the years. So when I came across this little amazing invention I nearly started dancing right there in Target!!
Maybe you all have seen it before, but it was new to me!!! I didn't have to get out enough bowl, mix the colors with vinegar, or figure out how I was going to get Chloe clean after it was all done! I just opened a packet and squeezed... that was it. And for Chloe? Well, she said as clean as a whistle!
Both the girls told me they liked it better than last year. I am not sure if Chloe really remembered last year, but Ireland does and she says this was more fun.
They both concentrated very to make their eggs perfect.
But of course Ireland still had some time to pose for me!
Chloe did too...
This was Ireland's favorite egg she did... pretty awesome if you ask me!
And this is Chloe's... with her "egg beard" as she was calling it... weirdo!
The finished products were beautiful! So colorful and bright! It looked like Spring Time in an egg carton!
I know most of you probably expected to come on the blog today and find some cute pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses lookin' all kinds of cute before church... well, you aren't going to find those pictures here. I get the "Forgetful Mother of the Year" award. I totally spaced taking their pictures yesterday. I remembered when I looked at my sisters wonderfully cute blog and saw her cute kids all dolled up... and that was about 8:00pm... so we are going to have to recreate the Easter Morning scene some day this week after I get their dresses cleaned... Sorry about that!

3 comments:

maren said...

Super awesome! :o) Love the concentration!

The Oakes said...

Oh Chloe you are after Alaire's heart with an egg named weirdo. Don't feel bad about the Easter dress pictures. I didn't get a picture of E & A either and don't know that I'll be able to repeat it either because Alaire added a huge stain to her dress at Easter lunch!

Gran said...

These are the cutiest girls that I have ever seen. They looked like they had fun with those eggs.