Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Because you asked so "nicely"

I know it has been a while since I last posted... nothing much has been going on so I don't have anything to blog about. So here are some catch up pictures.

Whenever Nana comes the girls think making cookies is a given. Nana is more fun to bake cookies with than Mommy I guess. They always look forward to it.

When Chloe saw me with the camera she lost interest in the cookie making and focused on the camera... usually an Ireland move, but this day, Chloe was all about the camera.

I think one of the main reasons they like to make cookies with Nana as opposed to me is Nana lets them lick the beaters... I do not. As you can tell, it is an thoroughly enjoyable experience!

These next few pictures are from Sunday morning. Chloe woke up sick to her tummy and throwing up. So while I was upstairs nursing her back to health, Daddy taught Ireland how to play chess.

I love the concentration on her face.
She actually thought about each move she was going to make and ended up doing pretty good for her first time!

Chloe's stomach bug was short lived. She only got sick twice! She was ready to go play by noon!
Since it was a long day for her I let her pick out her clothes for the day. I told her she could wear anything she wanted... she was very pleased with the outcome!

So that is that... it's hard to post a blog when there isn't much going on and I don't have much to take pictures of... but I will try to be better about blogging about nothing just for you, Gran and Nana! :)

6 comments:

Gran said...

GranWell I would appreciate that. These are good pic and a good blog. Ireland will be good a playing chess. She will learn fast. I do love Chloe's outfit. She has very good taste. Thanks love it.

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Ha! Only chloe! I can't believe he is teaching her to play chess...she's the only 5 year old I know that would even be willing to try! :)

The Oakes said...

I adore Chloe's taste in clothing. She and Alaire could start a fashion line together! Ireland's dress from the cookie pictures is the cutest!!

Nana said...

Thank you!

maren said...

hSo stinkin' cute! :o) Ireland looks so grown up to me in the chess pictures... sheesh. And I love Chloe's outfit... she rocks! Kiss those sweet girls for me!

Anonymous said...

I love Chloe's outfit! Wow, chess at five! EEK! I can't even do chess at 45! Thanks for the blog! - Love ya! Aunt Missy